Laynie had her friend, Rebeckah, spend the night last night and I cooked Chicken Parmesan or Yummy Pasta as the kids called it. Beckah said I had to get the recipe to her Mommy, so Amy, this is for you!
4 to 5 chicken breasts
1 egg, beaten
1 jar spaghetti sauce (I use Ragu, who knows what brand they use in GA ha/ha)
seasoned Italian bread crumbs
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese
egg noodles (or whatever pasta you have on hand)
Cut the chicken breasts into pieces, dip into egg and toss in bread crumbs. Brown chicken in skillet until juices are translucent (not very long). In a casserole dish, place chicken in a single layer; spread with mozzarella cheese; pour sauce over cheese; top with Parmesan. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve chicken over noodles.
3 comments:
Sounds yummy! I will put it on my "To Cook" list!
Tell Beck's I will see her soon!
hey, I left you a surprise on my blog! and see ya tomorrow. I am making bunco buns off of Kelly's Korner blog. have you made those before?
Oh yummy! I will have to try this!
Post a Comment