
Popa and Grandma came up for a few days this week to get one last visit in before Laynie starts to Kindergarten (and Jones starts Pre-K). We always LOVE it when they come, but Mommy really loved this trip because they took us to the mall for some back to school shopping fun! Popa played with the kids at the play area by the food court while Grandma and I shopped--oh it was fun!!! Grandma told Laynie--This was so fun, but we don't get to do it too often because we live so far away. Popa's immediate response was "Hallelujah!" I think he could handle seeing the kids more often, OK a lot more, but I don't think his pocketbook could take many more trips like that one! :-)
I had to show you the best deal of the day--a t-shirt that fits my kids perfectly for $1.97 each! WOW! It says "Conserve water, drink chocolate milk!" I thought it was too cute!
2 comments:
Super cute shirt...but more cute are the kids wearing them. Got your SWEET card..and the cross was perfect! Have a good one...hey you know where we could find any tickets for Florida game/??
Send your parents home! WE miss them in Crossett! :)
I'm glad yall are having fun. They LOVE their grandkids.
Post a Comment