So here's the promised report from my first official week back on the running scene:
Days = 5
Miles = 15.5
Time = 2 hours and 35 minutes (give or take a few)
Pace = 10 minute mile
Not too shabby for my first week, but it WILL get better! I've only had one person ask me if I have been running--come on people, put some pressure on me! :-)
6 comments:
The prize does not always go to the swift, but to those who keep on running.
Keep up the good work. One day you will be too old, too fat, and have two bad knees. Love you see you soon. Dad
WOW--What a profound comment for your very first one Daddy! I love you too!
Wow! Your Daddy and my Daddy would get along as good as we do!
I love you and I am very proud of you! Maybe I should give my report. Days ran - 0, miles ran - 0, pace - uh...I think next week I should start doing something just so I can say I did!
You are awesome, my friend! Keep it up!
great job, I can't even get in five straight days of wii fit and it is in my living room. I will go do that now, love you!
Beth Ann!!! I miss you pal..will catch up with you tomorrow...run one for me kid. I'm proud of you.
Hi Beth Ann...I really can't remember whose blog I tracked you through...but I wanted to drop you a line and say hello. I think you will remember me. You were my student intern at Smith Elementary. I was pregnant then. I have said many prayers for you the past 2 years. I am so tickled to see how well you are doing. God is good!
www.whatsupwiththewatsons.blogspot.com
Post a Comment