Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kinderkidz Part Two

Laynie and Jones' Kinderkidz camp wrapped up this past Saturday with a performance at UAFS. I really think it was good for Laynie to go--she knew no one on the first day of camp and by Saturday she had already made friends with a little girl named Savannah. I knew right then she had her Daddy's personality--I did not like being left alone in new situations, who am I kidding, I still don't! I didn't know what they would teach the kids during the camp, so on Saturday they performed three number. First they used scarves to dance like sunflowers to an instrumental song, then they danced to a song (see the video), and finally they sang, danced, and did motions to "Never Smile at a Crocodile." Well the age group right above her did a musical number from Suesical--and she LOVED it (it was very good, and kind of more what I thought her class would be doing) so I think we will be doing more things with the theater department at UAFS--who knows Laynie may turn out to be my little actress after all!

No comments: