Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What Would We Do Without Kids?

Well maybe you have wondered just that--what would I do without kids? Our kids are gone this week, and I have made a list of the things I have done.

Worked out 4 days in a row
Made it to Cardio Studio ON TIME
Cleaned my ENTIRE house in the same day
KEPT my house clean
Cleaned out cabinets
Watched a girl movie
Read a whole book (in 1 day)
Gone shopping in peace
Visited with friends
Cooked supper for Trey
Played on the computer

But Most of ALL--Missed my Kids like CRAZY!

I guess once you're a Mom, you're ALWAYS a Mom. I'm ready for them to come home so things can get back to normal! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooooooo Hooooooooo welcome to blog land!!!!!!! Today was the first time I saw your site-- I'll be stopping by regularly!

Beth Ann said...

Thanks Stephanie--it's kind of fun now that I'm started. I have been looking at everyone's sites and "borrowing" things/ideas they have used. I think I'm going to like this!

Mer said...

I'm so jealous!!! Of all your accomplishments this week I mean. Before 9 yesterday...I cleaned poop off the carpet (left by mary), scraped fingernail polish off the bunk bed, and changed clothes twice from Garrett spitting up on me! I know you've had those days too! I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you yesterday. I'll call ya today...we were eating with our neighbors and I was trying to get my chocolate cake finished in record timing. YOur blog looks awesome. You will have to help me with mine when you get here.

Leigh Ann said...

thanks for the post, we are blessed that God directed us back together. I like the song's you added, too. And the label's I don't have that, I'll have to get on that. Oh, and Mer, you crack me up!

Amy Sullins said...

I can't wait to miss my kiddo's like that too...then I will get tons of stuff done! Instead, I have spent my day making a blog header! It's one now and I can go finish cleaning! See you at choir!

PS: I have a funny story to tell you tonight! Don't let me forget!