This post is really just to say a BIG Thank You to my friend, Damitra. Have you ever met someone and instantly you just knew you would be friends for life? Well that's how it was for us so long ago at a basketball game in Clinton, AR. Her fiance (at the time) and Trey had met playing ball (of course) soon after we moved to Heber Springs. I finally met Damitra in October of 2000, and from then on we have been friends.
She has gone through lots of good times and even some bad with me--I will be forever grateful for her friendship. All this is just to say THANKS for watching my kids while we had our 'day at the doctors' in Little Rock (no worries, all is well--just a check-up)! Damitra is a great wife, wonderful mom, and terrific friend--I love you girl!
1 comment:
Glad your check up went great! About those dimensions...you need them for real..your backyard is HUGE..it would fit anywhere! Faber had to level off the base, and it took 8 wheelbarrow loads..that was the hardest part. We're counting down the days. Love ya!
Post a Comment