Boy are different from girls--Jones is different from Laynie!!!I've always know my children were different from each other--you know boys vs. girls and all that. Well recently Jones has become an all out boy (and I'm sure it's only going to get worse)! :-)
These are a few of his new 'boy traits':
~ He wants to 'play fight' with his Daddy as soon as Trey gets in home.
~ He laughs when he burps or passes gas.
~ He doesn't want a kiss from his Mommy anymore (except at night).
~ One of his first reactions is to punch something if he's mad.
~ He got in trouble at school; Laynie has NEVER moved her clip!
~ He looks adorable all sweaty and dirty.
~ He loves to put on boots and go traipsing around in the woods.
~ He smells like a BOY! :-)
Oh I love my little man and I'm happy he's all boy--I just didn't know it all happened so quickly and all at once! What else do I need to look out for?
3 comments:
oh I guess I get to look forward to learning all this boy stuff my self soon. =)
this makes me laugh! Bennett has always and probably will the rest of his life......made strange noises at the strangest times. His favorite is a train whistle. He will be eating his dinner and all of the sudden..toot toot toot...LOUD, TOO. Strange...that might not be a boy thing, but I will have to disclose that to his wife that she better be prepared for weird noises to be expelled at all the wrong times from Bennett.
Let's see...trips to the ER will probably come your way. We've only had one so far, but we do keep our guardian angels busy around here. Also, there could possibly be a DIRT PILE in your future. Hehehe
Post a Comment