Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Kindred Spirits
Oh my Word!! Let me just say that it was wild, crazy, AND very CRAFTY around here last night! We had our monthly Adult 2 Women's Fellowship at my home last night so I could show the girls how to make a few things just in time for Christmas gifts. There were over 22 people in my house!! And I think the little man at Lowe's may be wondering for days why all these women wanted EMPTY paint cans! :-) We had a great time--and like always some things are easier said than done, but for the most part the girls did good! I think I ONLY had 3 clipboards and 2 paint cans left here for me to finish for them! :-) Dusti--I'm going on record to say that NEXT November can be Kindred Spirits Craft Night Part 2--same time, same place, with a new craft for next year! And I think we'll stick to 1 craft this time--maybe that way I can be a better teacher, you know show the actual steps and all that! If you want to see some photos of our paint cans, clipboards, and letters head on over to Amy's blog and check them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment