The past two weekends we have been able to enjoy both sets of Grandparents by traveling to each of their houses. First stop was Mansfield--this trip included a golf tourney for Dad & Pizza Warehouse for the rest of the fam; a long run for Dad & I with a stray Great Dane (that looked like a small horse) & a 6 mile bike ride for the kids with Momo & Grandad; a Razorback game & Go-Carts!!! No we didn't have to pay to ride this trip, Grandad bought one for the kids (I guess he had to pay, though). The kids LOVED it--most of the good photos are on Momo's camera but these were just a couple I took on my phone. There is also no doubt in my mind that Jones will have a wreck--he's a crazy driver that spends his time making sure others are watching him and NOT watching where he is going! Oh well--he'll survive, I just hope Mommy will! :)


Next stop...Crossett! We made it into Ashley County just in time to see the Eagles play Hamburg, but that didn't turn out as a Crossett High Graduate would have hoped. :( After Friday night football, Saturday started with a fishing trip with the kids, Dad, & Popa. They all had a great time and I'm pretty sure both of my children have now handled fish more than their Mommy (I hope we can keep it that way)! Don't get me wrong, I like to fish, just not take the fish off the hook...the rest of the day was spent playing, going to Wal-Mart, running our traditional 5 mile loop, watching the HOGS on TV, riding bikes and don't forget our fish fry!



We are so blessed to have 2 sets of wonderful parents that are also awesome grandparents...our kids will forever be blessed!
2 comments:
Such special memories! I was hoping to take Schäfer to see a CHS football game, but the game was out of town the week that we were home. :(
Your blog looks so CUTE!!! I love it! Great pics...great fun! Jones is your dad's personality made over...you can see it in every picture! ha!
Post a Comment