Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sleepover!!

Just last week BOTH of my kiddos were in heaven--they each had a sleepover on Thursday night. Jones had his new best buddy Wesley to our house & Laynie had her best buddy from VB over to Momos for the evening. After a night of boys, I have determined that boy sleepovers are MUCH easier on Mommy than little girls! No fancy bubble baths to run or toes to paint...no all night giggling sessions either! Jones & Wesley played and played--Power Rangers, play doh, dinosaurs, cars, etc. They went outside and rode scooters, played with the dog, had popsicles, shot baskets...did I mention ride scooters? After a good bath and movie they were pooped out and feel asleep within minutes...ahhhh! Easy on Mommy! :)Now I heard through the grapevine everything the girls did and let's just say Momo had to do ALOT more work than I did, but the great thing about Momo and Grandad is that they loved every minute of it. I heard they ate pizza, went to the mall, bought finger nail polish, swam in the pool, painted nails, had a bubble bath, went out to eat, baked a cake, frosted the cake (however the girls wanted), had a tea party, watched a movie, giggled for hours, and FINALLY went to sleep...whew, it makes me tired just looking at the list! :) Thanks for letting the girls stay Momo & Grandad! It was definitely one of the highlights of summer for Laynie.

No comments: