
This year things were much, much, much different in the VBS department than ever before...we did a Holy Land theme at our church...at first I was a bit skeptical, but it turned out really well. Every child in attendance and worker got to dress in Biblical attire...it was actually pretty neat. Laynie & Jones both had a great time.
Happy Father's Day to a really awesome Dad! :) I'm so blessed to have a husband that enjoys his kids as much as my hubby does! Of course I didn't take any pictures while my brother was here...how terrible is that? I always take pictures of everything, but failed to get a picture this trip...ahhhhhh it makes me so mad! I will say it would have helped my children to see a picture of Uncle Robert & Aunt Danielle with them other than at Christmas. When I originally told the kids they were coming for a visit, they were a tad bit confused...Jones actually said, "Why are they coming Mom? It's not Christmas, yet." We love to visit with them, we just wish we could see them more often, guess it's our turn to make it down to Tucson, huh?
Week Four: Laynie attended Science Camp and had a great time...Jones and I hung out during the day & worked on some math skills/writing (not his favorite thing to do), but we also played tons of cars & on the Wii as well. We took a couple of programs in at our local library--The Balloonman & the Spoonman--both were very fun!
We ended the week by seeing TOY STORY 3 in #3D! Toy Story is a favorite of ours around here, and we all loved the movie! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment