It's really hard to tell from the picture below (I didn't do a good job of photographing a couple of rooms with the before shots), but the office was a deep red with a magnolia flower border at the top. Not really what we had in mind....

So after taking the border & blinds down, a coat of primer, two coats of Golden Gate paint by Sherwin Williams, new blinds & a couple of brand new black bookcases, you have...

Still to go is a new black desk, a nice leather bench or dressy file cabinet to go between the shelves, pictures hung on the wall, and maybe even a small chair? We will decorate with black framed photographs and Razorbacks. I told Trey I could handle the HOGS, but no DU prints will have a home on the walls in here (or really anywhere else for that matter! :)
1 comment:
Hey Beth Ann,
I found you!! I had to get help from Amy. I love your house. It was so good to see you this morning,
Becky
Post a Comment