
And this is what we have done so far....Her choice of wall color was hot pink, of course! It's Dragon Fruit by Sherwin Williams and we LOVE it! :) It's the perfect shade of hot pink for us!
We would really like to get a new desk and clean up her art corner by doing something super cute for all her art supplies so once again if you have any suggestions, let me know! I'm going to start searching the web for cute containers and storage items real soon or "...once we sell our house..."So far no window treatments OR things for her walls have been put into place, "Why?" you ask. Because she wants a black, white & hot pink room. Something along the lines of this...
I have promised that..."once we sell our house..." Mommy will try to make that happen although I really love her bedding and would like to decorate with flowers and fun girly things in her room. My plan will be lots of different black and white patterns, polka dots, zebra print, flowers, etc. with splashes of hot pink mixed in.We will go ahead and hang these cornice boards that we made for her other room and then I can just take them down and recover in our 'new color scheme' whenever that happens!

OK so just typing out all of my plans for Laynie's room makes me tired, who knows what I'll feel like once these plans go into motion! :)
1 comment:
U are whippin' it all together as usual! Love the pink!
Post a Comment