Friday, June 5, 2009

Moving Again?

What's that, new music you hear? That's right I was an American Idol fan that wanted nothing more than our AR boy to win. If I would have lived closer to Conway you better believe I would have tried to see Kris in the parade! :-) So why the new music you ask? Well.....

It looks as though we may be moving to Conway or at least Conwayish. Not sure of all the details yet, but more than likely it's really happening. I have loved every minute of Van Buren: church, friends, City Heights, PTA (I could go on and on and I will before the move actually occurs). There are still many details that have to occur, but looks like we're headed South.

2 comments:

On the Eastern Journey said...

OK. My first thought was: "Bless her heart. She just got the kids rooms finished!"

Happy packing!

The Malones said...

I'm so sad to hear that you might be moving! I'm still holding out hope that it doesn't happen! =)