I love cooking. I will admit I even like to cook from scratch, but most nights that is just not possible being a mom of 2 active kiddos and a wife of an early to bed, early to rise man! :-) So here is the best, fastest new recipe I have come across.
Chicken Dish
4 chicken breasts
8 or so new potatoes
2 cans french style green beans, drained
1 package of Italian dressing
1 stick butter
Place chicken in a casserole dish. Quarter the new potatoes and put around the chicken then drain green beans and layer beans outside the chicken. Sprinkle all ingredients with Italian dressing; melt butter and pour on top. Place in oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour and ENJOY! It's that easy!! It seriously takes me about 15 minutes to prepare and it's super yummy!
4 comments:
the italian dressing you use on salads? I'll try this one. we love all those ingredients.
No use the package powder of Italian dressing--I use good seasons--it's by the ranch dip packets in Wal-Mart
It sounds AMAZING!!!
I tried it tonight, and it's yummy!! Jaimey and the twins ALL liked it!! It was a hit. Thanks for the recipe, Beth Ann! I will definitely make it again in the future.
Post a Comment