Every year for as long as I can remember, my Aunt Becky has given all of her nieces a special Christmas ornament. The ornaments are all so special, and I can't wait to see what she has chosen for us each year. Well I don't know if she realized my circumstances when she bought this one, or if God just used her gift so I could always remember my life from 2001. Trey and I had decided to try and start a family that fall. I was 8 weeks pregnant and had just begun to tell people we were having a baby and it seems like as soon as we told I began to have trouble and the pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. Yes I know it was not the end of the world, but I was so sad because I wanted nothing more than to be a Mommy. Well in December I opened my ornament and here is was a chorus of baby angels wishing me Merry Christmas! It is my absolute favorite ornament and I imagine it will always hold a special place in my heart until I'm in heaven and can meet the little one that God has there awaiting me.
No comments:
Post a Comment