Our Yard Sign
Students being called on stage
Kindergarten September Students of the Month
They were all girls!
Laynie smiling in the group photo
September Students of the MonthWe got an e-mail this week from the counselor at City Heights saying Mrs. Turner, Laynie's Kindergarten teacher, had selected her as the September Student of the Month but to keep it a secret! The school had its usual Rise N Shine assembly this morning and they recognized all the students that were chosen by calling out their names and having them come on stage. She got a certificate, a free kid's meal at Chili's and $1.00 coupon to the school store! We even got a yard sign for our house!Trey, Jones and I were all there to cheer for Laynie! She was very excited! :-)
4 comments:
I am proud of Miss Laynie!! I hope my sweet boy is student of the month at least once in his kindergarten year!!!
Laynie Beth Papa and I are so proud of you. You are the best.
We love you. Grandma
I'm so proud of you Laynie, you are a superstar just like your mommie in that classroom! way to go and keep up the learning.
YEAH laynie!!! I'm not the least bit surprised! I'm so sorry we didn't make it to your house. It was a hard decision. Allie has had a hard weekend but is getting a little better. We love you!!
Post a Comment