Thursday, October 2, 2008

SEPTEMBER Review 2008


Is it crazy that as I sit down to write this post, I can't even remember much that has happened over the month? I think I have been so busy that all my days are beginning to run together! I was writing 'year in reviews' to catch my readers (ha/ha) up on our life before blogging began, but I think I need to continue it. Tonight will be for September and I'll go back one of these days for July & August.
As I said September has been jam packed with stuff so I'll just start at the beginning!

Week 1--Labor Day visitors--Luke, Colby, Damitra and kids; 1st PTA meeting :-) (I LOVE being on the PTA!); Gustav brings lots and lots of rain; Small party (with 12 LOUD children) to watch the HOGS beat ULM

Week 2--Laynie learned to ride her bike without training wheels; PTA meeting; Grandparents Day at City Heights; Visit from the South AR grandparents due to City Heights event :-); curtains made and hung!; attended 1st VB Pointer football game; Laynie and Addy sleepover

Week 3--Substitute in Jones' pre-k class; Laynie sprained her wrist after a run in with her brother on her bike; PTA short meeting; attend a Fun b-day party for Jackson & Chad; Go to UCA for a packed weekend to honor my Daddy

Week 4--Jones in Crossett; Make Hannah Montanna Pet Potato for Awana; 2 year check-up with Dr. Baltz--all clear; Another fun b-day party this time for Jones' buddy Avery; watch HOGS get slaughtered by Texas :-(

Ended Month with an exciting Monday and Family Fun Night sponsored by the City Heights PTA--Did I mention I LOVE being on the PTA? I'm such a nerd--I know!

EVERY WEEK--Church; School; prayZkidz; Awanas; Gymnastics for Jones; Cardio Studio/running; Community Bible Study; LAUNDRY!!!!

No comments: