Saturday, September 13, 2008

They're UP!


Since moving here in OCTOBER of last year, I have wanted to do this as a window treatment....and it finally happened this week. My friend, Ashley, in Heber Springs had recently built a beautiful home and had done this to her wall of windows so naturally I had to copy her 'good taste' and decorate that way!

Thanks to Hobby Lobby for always having a 40% off sale of material, Wal-Mart for putting the rods and clips on sale, Larry for cutting down the rods, Trey for hanging the rods, Mom for sewing the curtains, and me for ironing and hanging the curtains! Yeah--we did it! Now Trey thinks we need blinds to, but we'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Beth Ann!! it looks lovely...

Our Blessed Family said...

I LOVE them! Of course you know I like your house too since we looked at it as well!!

Amy Sullins said...

It looks wonderful!