Well I started blogging in the month of June so if you have been reading our "Year in Review" posts, then you are all caught up with the White family for 2008. I can't believe June is over and we are halfway through 2008 already.
Summer has begun, and some of my favorite things that happened in the month of June were:
VBS--Outrigger Island at FBCVB
Swimming, swimming and some MORE swimming
Having some time to actually read not just one, but 5 Karen Kingsbury books (I LOVE THEM, and can usually finish one in 3 days tops!)
Playing trains with Jones Tucker
Being 'crafty' with Laynie
Working in the yard with Trey
Blogging
Hanging out with Leigh Ann and Amy
Eating FRESH garden vegetables (even if I did have to shuck 75 ears of corn) :-)
Running again and riding my bike
Did I say swimming? (I really meant getting a tan!)
Summer is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment