Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I HEART Black & White Photos!

I HEART (LOVE, LIKE, ADORE, AM HAPPY) when I see a black & white photo! I'm not sure why, but I love them...maybe it stems from having a black & white bedroom in my teenage years~probably not, but it's a thought. And what Mom doesn' love pictures of her kids? None that I know! So I wish you could have seen my face at 1:00 in the morning when Mer was editing my kids pictures. First she would color pop them (which I am also a huge fan of) and then with a click of a button the pictures would magically transform to black & white photos!!!! YAY! I LOVE THEM!!!


The pictures have now been taken & blogged about so all that's left is to get them printed & hanging in the office~surely I can manage that! :) Have a happy day!

5 comments:

Mer said...

You silly girl! I'm sorry we keep missing each other!!! Things are better this week!

Amy Sullins said...

Well I HEART any pic I see of these two sweet faces! I miss those munchkins like crazy! Big hugs from the Sullins fam!!!

sandra @ eastern journey said...

I love how timeless a black and white photo looks. Great pics.

Rebecca said...

Beth Ann, I love B & W photos too...they seem to evoke more emotions when the colors are gone for some reason...I found this quote one time about B & W photo & think of it sometimes... :)

"When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black & White, you photograph their souls!" ~Ted Grant

Brandi Merrell said...

Beautiful Babies:)