Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy EARLY Valentine's!

So I know I've been absent from the blogging world--just busy in my Mommy/PTA world I guess! But it's Saturday--a time to do a few things I enjoy so I was playing around on Scrapblog and made my kids Valentine's! My plan is to cut them in half that way I can give twice as many! Let me know what you think of them!


3 comments:

The Malones said...

They are adorable! Love them! So, will scrapblog send them to you and then you can pass them out at school?

Leigh Ann said...

those are so perfect. I am so impressed! The kids will love them. Walgreens has pencils 5 for a dollar if you want to tie the valentine's to the pencil, so no envelopes needed?

Mer said...

Oh my goodness...those are so cute!!! I missed you big time last week. Was wondering what planet you were on...no blogging no facebooking. Allie was happy to wear Laynie's coat.. She said...dad I'm layine..not Allie...since Laynie's name was written on the inside. Will you drop one of those cards in the mail for Allie bear? She'd be so excited...oh and Mary too..pretty please with sugar on top.